The Health Office is staffed by our nurse, Denise Chetaitis, RN from 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM Monday through Friday. The nurse can be reached by phone at 201-327-1108. Ms. Chetaitis is available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please feel free to contact the nurse with any health concerns.
1. Admission to School Requirements:
a. Personal and Family Health History Form completed and signed by parent or guardian. Click here for the Personal and Family Health History Form.
b. A complete eye examination by an Ophthalmologist or Optometrist is recommended. Click here for the Eye Exam Report.
c. A dental examination is recommended. Click here for Dental Examination Report.
2. Athletic Pre-participation Annual Requirements:
a. Health History update for Athletic Participation form is required to be completed by parent if physical examination was done more than 60 days prior to the first practice session. Click here for the Health History Update St. Paul.
b. It is recommended 3 rd and 6 th grade students have a well physical examination by a health care provider utilizing Athletic Physicals Form. Click here for the Athletic Physicals Form.
c. A Personal and Family Health History Form updated by the parent/guardian is requested. Click here for the Personal and Family Health History Form.
Policy on Administration of Medication
Academy of Saint Paul strongly discourages the administration of either prescription or non-prescription medication in school or on field trips. However, if it is absolutely essential that a student receives medication while under school supervision, the following procedures apply:
- A parent/guardian should come to the school and personally administer the medication.
- If this arrangement is not possible, the school nurse or principal (or his/her designee) will administer the medication under the following conditions:
- The medication must be given to the school nurse or principal by the parent/guardian.
- The medication must be in the original pharmacy-labeled container.
- A parent/guardian and the student’s physician must complete and sign the Parental Request for Administer of Mediation in School form. Click here for the Request for Administer of Medication in School form.
Students will be permitted to self-administer medication only for life-threatening illnesses or conditions.
Parents/guardians must schedule a conference with the school nurse to discuss in detail the need for the medication.