The Academy of Saint Paul (ASP) is a Middle States accredited, National Blue Ribbon, Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth Grade school in Ramsey, New Jersey. It was founded in 1950 by the Sisters of Charity of Convent Station as St. Paul School.

In 1990, the school became co-sponsored by four parishes: Saint Paul RC Curch, Church of the Presentation, Church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and Immaculate Conception Church, and changed its name to St. Paul Interparochial School.

In September 2014, the school successfully completed the Archdiocesan protocol for designation as an academy and transitioned to its new name, Academy of Saint Paul.